The Initial Objectives of the
Network of Baptist Associations shall be:
- To be an advocate for Associations and for Associational Directors of Missions to have a national voice,
- To assist in discovering what the future purpose and role of associations will be and to help claim that future,
- To provide a web-based means of networking and partnering to facilitate communication and the availability of information that will assist Associational Directors of Mission in networking,
- To provide an annual summit of ADoMs for continuing education and enhancement of job skills,
- To do web-based research to validate assumptions or to discover needs that should be addressed by NoBA.